Terms and Conditions
Whilst we recognise other advanced driving examiner qualifications as a useful element of prior learning, Diamond is a markedly different approach and marking scheme, therefore all candidates will have to complete our full examiner course to gain the qualification.
All candidates therefore must:
- Hold full and current Approved Driving Instructor registration or be on the Register of Post-test Motorcycle Trainers
- Be a DIA member (to ensure appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance is in place)
- Have completed a Diamond Elite test within the last 3 years. If candidates have not yet completed this test it can be arranged on application for the examiner course or booked online. The Diamond Elite test is a separate qualification and is not included in the Diamond Examiner course price.
- Complete the Diploma in Driver Education (DipDE), Motorcycle Rider Training Instruction (MRTI) course or the RoSPA Diploma within 2 years of qualifying as a Diamond examiner.
Due to the nature of the in-car training elements of this course, some dates may be subject to course numbers. We therefore advise candidates to wait for confirmation of their chosen course dates before booking travel or accommodation.
* Subject to demand in your area.