Terms and Conditions
Whilst we recognise other advanced driving examiner qualifications as a useful element of prior learning, Diamond is a markedly different approach and marking scheme, therefore all candidates will have to complete our full examiner course to gain the qualification.
All candidates therefore must:
- Hold full and current Approved Driving Instructor registration or be on the Register of Post-test Motorcycle Trainers
- Be a DIA member (to ensure appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance is in place)
- Have completed a Diamond Elite test within the last 3 years. If candidates have not yet completed this test it can be arranged on application for the examiner course or booked online.
- Two people minimum per course. You must give 10 working days notice to cancel otherwise your fee will be lost (unless your cancellation is COVID related or due to self isolating – please provide proof)
- This is a vocational qualification and Diamond cannot guarantee work after qualifying. Additional costs for pre or post test training for the practical test or remedial training.
Due to the nature of the in-car training elements of this course, some dates may be subject to course numbers. We therefore advise candidates to wait for confirmation of their chosen course dates before booking travel or accommodation.
* Subject to demand in your area.