The ability to provide online and contactless driver screening, training and assessment services is vital at this time. Diamond can offer a wide variety of services to help you recruit and safely deploy new occupational drivers within your authority.
We can provide you with:
- Driver screening – licence checking, right to work, identity, DBS and CRB
- Occupational driver and rider theory tests
- Take your knowledge online – we can create digital, self marking versions of paper-based knowledge tests for drivers and riders
- Risk profiling
- Driver theory tests specific to licence and vehicle category
- The creation of entire online driver education platforms, encompassing many of the services above, branded to your local authority
- Digital marketing and road safety campaigns, websites and interactive platforms for public audiences.
- Booking platform for driver and rider testing and training services
- Creation of bespoke online training and assessment services for a wide range of road safety needs
We can also offer specific occupational driver online courses including:
- Safeguarding passengers
- Passengers with accessibility and diversity needs
- First aid
- Customer service
- Understanding and managing occupational driver risk (for new, inexperienced occupational drivers or those who need remedial training)
Plus a whole lot more, including courses created on demand and also drawn from our respected DIA Academy.
Diamond is part of the largest professional driver and road safety membership body in the UK, the Driving Instructors Association. As well as being a tier one consultative stakeholder and advisor to DVSA and the only driver training body represented on the Department for Transport’s Road Safety Delivery Group, DIA is also a leading provider of digital driver education to government and public sector bodies (such as Highways England).
See some of our work here